Saturday, October 1, 2011

Crushed Red Pepper Rabbit

I know, I know, I said weekly blog, but it's starting to look more like a monthly thing.  I have been so mad at myself for not writing my blog lately, but I think I am gonna get back on the wagon.  These past few weeks have been so crazy, I just haven't made time to sit down and write this thing.  Terrible excuse, I agree.  I gotta give the people what they want, and that it IPAs and musics.  So on that note I am just going to continue business as usual.

This weeks IPA comes from North County San Diego, called Stone IPA and I likey.  It has the hops kick that I know and love.  There is something that I love about a bitter, hoppy beer, and this IPA doesn't lack in either category, and for that Stone IPA...I give you...

TWO EYEBROWS UP!
And now to the music (the Nebraska-Wisconsin game is about to start, so this is not gonna be that deep).  This weeks (months) pick comes from the band Pepper Rabbit.  Pepper Rabbit is a band from Los Angeles, CA.  I just started to listening to the CD this week, and have been hooked since the first listen.  My favorite song so far is called,"Rose Mary Stretch."  Without further adeau...

Pepper Rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment