Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yuck

Go ahead and take a deep breath in through your nose.  Smell that?  That's 1000 views folks!  Well done.  I also need to take this time and welcome our newest follower to the blog Alex.  Welcome aboard good sir.  I hope you like good beer and music, because that's all I know!  I would also like to take this time to wish my brother Mike and sister-in-law Amber good luck on their recent move to Los Angeles, CA. 

This week I picked a Pale Ale instead of an IPA.  This comes from Left Hand Brewing Co. and is called Stranger Pale Ale, and it is delicious.  Nothing like and ice cold pale ale and some really good music.  I'm actually enjoying this pale ale tonight while I watch one of my favorite moves, Blades of Glory.  Chazz Michael Michaels is my hero.  I wear Chazz underwear....and for that Stranger Pale Ale gets:


There hasn't been much new music out these days, so I have resorted to a song that I recently heard on Pandora and really like.  It is from the band Yuck and their self-titled 2011 debut album.  Yuck is from London, England, and the name of this week's pick is "Soothe Me."

Yuck - "Soothe Me"

1 comment: