Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Classic Education, it was somewhere in between...

Sup.  It's another knowledgeable, innovative, and exciting week here on my blog.  This weekend Jamie left me for Omaha to welcome in our new niece Amelia Leone Sivertson, so I want to congratulate my sister-in-law and brother-in-law on their new daughter.  Very exciting.  Jamie left me here alone to feast on cold chicken, cold beer, and oatmeal cookies.  Very nice. 

This weeks IPA is brewed in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.  It's from the Tommyknocker Brewery and is called Pick Axe IPA.  The label is pretty neat, and drew me in immediately.  Good hop flavor, and a fruit after taste makes me give this IPA:



The song of the week comes from the band A Classic Education.  The song "Forever Boy" is from their October release Call is Blazing.  The band is from Italy, and I really enjoy their sound.  The whole album is definitely work a listen so if you have time pick it up and give it a listen.  Until then here is A Classic Education with the song "Forever Boy."


My dad is going to be very disappointed that I did not pick the song by Crystal Fighters - Plage.  This is a song he heard the other night, and really liked it.  He liked it so much he wanted it on my blog.  It's actually a fun song.  So without further adieu, Ed Cutler's pick of the week:

Crystal Fighters - "Plage"

No comments:

Post a Comment